Clydeplan 2018 Annual Report Published
21st March 2019
Clydeplan today has published its 2018 Annual Report.
The Annual Report provides a summary of the work undertaken by Clydeplan during the year under the following broad headings:
- Clydeplan Joint Committee;
- Approval of the Strategic Development Plan and Legal Challenge;
- Launch of Clydeplan’s Online Mapping Facility;
- Glasgow City Region and City Deal;
- Glasgow City Region Infrastructure and Assets Summit and Pilot Study;
- Scottish Government’s Review of Planning in Scotland - Parliamentary Scrutiny of the Planning (Scotland) Bill;
- Priorities and Issues affecting the future work of Clydeplan.