Clydeplan today has published its 2017 Annual Report
29th March 2018
Clydeplan today has published its 2017 Annual Report.
The Annual report provides a summary of the work undertaken by Clydeplan during the year under the following broad headings:
- Clydeplan Joint Committee;
- Approval of the Strategic Development Plan and legal challenge;
- Glasgow City Region and City Deal;
- Scottish Government’s Review of Planning in Scotland - Publication of the Planning (Scotland) Bill;
- Scottish Awards for Quality in Planning - Clydeplan’s Flood Risk Mapping Tool: and,
- Priorities and Issues affecting the future work of Clydeplan.
Clydeplan Annual Report 2017 PDF 1MB