19th April 2017
Annual Report 2016 Published
Clydeplan has today published its Annual Report 2016.
The Report focuses on the work of the Authority over the last twelve months and covers
• Review of current Strategic Development Plan;
• Clyde Marine Planning Partnership;
• Glasgow City Region and City Deal;
• Scottish Government’s Review of Planning in Scotland;
• Continuing Stakeholder Engagement;
• Personnel; and,
• Priorities and Issues affecting the future work of Clydeplan
The scale of work that has been undertaken during 2016 has only been made possible by the willing support that Clydeplan has gratefully received from both private and public sector partners including the Scottish Government, Scottish Enterprise, Scottish Natural Heritage, Scottish Environment Protection Agency, Historic Environment Scotland, Strathclyde Partnership for Transport, Glasgow Airport, Visit Scotland, Transport Scotland, Forestry Commission Scotland, Glasgow and Clyde Valley Green Network Partnership, Clyde Marine Planning Partnership, Central Scotland Green Network Trust, Glasgow Centre for Population Health, Metropolitan Glasgow Strategic Drainage Partnership, Scottish Water, Homes for Scotland, Scottish Property Federation, University of Glasgow and Heriot Watt University.
Clydeplan Annual Report 2016 PDF 6.87MB